"Wassail" - Soy Wood Wick Candle (Eco Candle)
Commonly known as mulled wine, wassail has evoked the festive spirit and good cheer of Christmas for centuries. Our Wassail candle is a warm and inviting blend of oranges, lemons, apple spice, and cranberries. A classically nostalgic scent perfect for upscale holiday candle lines.
benefits of eco candles:
- cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- longer lasting - soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- supports our Canadian farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- biodegradable and water soluable. since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
- our soy wax is certified kosher, contains no herbicides or pesticides and is genetically unaltered.
- we only use high quality scents and dyes.
- no lead or zinc cored wicks - ever! all our wicks are made of Canadian Wood (renewable)